We Bratianu Real Estate decided to restructure one of the emblematic historic buildings in downtown Timisoara.
In September 2015 a complete restructuring of real estate located in Piata Ionel I.C Bratianu has been completed.
Now offering for rent office class A +.
The advantages offered by the business center Bratianu Real Estate are:
- Purpose building exclusively for offices
- Building newly restructured at an very high quality level
- There is no charge for rent
- Ability to choose from different compartmenting space
- Offices with areas starting from 23 sqm to 250 sqm
- Central area
- Prices start from 12 euros / sq.m.
The building restructured Bratianu Real Estate in Piata Ionel IC Bratianu has a height regime of D + P + 2E + M It is formed by 21 offices with various compartmenting and surfaces offices where you can find both historical elements and contemporary elements harmoniously combined.
Every office has at least one bathroom.
The services provided in the building are:
- Access for disabled
- Administration and property management
- View logo on the building
- Separated heating Meter
- Cleaning exterior
- Cleaning common areas
- Maintenance of common spaces
- Snow removal in the winter
- Access Elevator
- Video surveillance of the building 24h / 7
- Security services during the night
Also in all offices are insured the following services:
- Air conditioning
- Tracks optical fiber for internet and fixed telephony
- Smoke detectors
- Fire Alarm System
- The motion detectors
- Burglar alarm system
Bratianu Real Estate Business Center is located in downtown Timisoara, at a distance of 100 meters towards the Cardinal Points.
Also the building is situated a few minutes from the most famous landmarks in Timisoara:
- Union Square – it is in the center of Timisoara, inside the walls of the former fortress and is the oldest square in the city, built in Baroque style. Square houses important landmarks and heritage.
- Liberty Square – Liberty Square is one of the oldest squares in Timisoara. In the square are crossed the most important public transportation connections of the inhabitants of Timisoara, the connections between neighborhoods located in the four cardinal directions, between the neighborhoods north and south, the east and west
- Civic Center – (Metropolitan Cathedral, Romanian Opera, Piata Victoriei). Victoriei Square is Central Square of Timisoara. Extremes square is constituted from the opera house on the North and to south Metropolitan Cathedral. Victory Square is surrounded by imposing palaces in 1900s style.
- Timis Court – is a public authority of the judiciary system having territorial jurisdiction in the Timis area, encompassing his constituency courts Timisoara, Lugoj, Deta, Sannicolau Mare and Făget. It is included in the Timisoara Court of Appeals district.
- Botanic Park Timisoara – Forefront of the Botanical Garden was developed in 1966 by the architect Silvia Grumeza. Between 1986 – 1990 they were planted in the park 1,650 plant species, phytogeographical and esthetical criteria. Dendrologic park has an area of about 9 ha and contains a variety of tree species.
Business Center Bratianu Real Estate is one of the patrimony buildings of Timisoara is a building on the list of historical monuments.
It was built in the early part of the nineteenth century, inaugurated on October 27, 1839 restoration and refunctionalizing being completed in September 2015. The whole estate develops innovative structures, flexible infrastructure based on high technology.
“Iron Axis House” has attached the niche corner an iron axis, in length 2.5 m, from the eighteenth century. The legend says it is that the axle from the chariot fight wherewith Eugene of Savoy came in 1716 in Timisoara and conquered the Turks.